What makes for a great buyer’s agent?
- The ability to research to your requirements
- Relationships with real estate agents, mortgage brokers and other industry professionals
- The network and ability to find off-market properties
- Strong negotiation skills
- A deep understanding of market conditions
- An engineer’s eye for structural problems
These are the areas where Parker Hadley excels.
Who do we work for?
People like yourself. People who don’t have time for the intensive research required to find the right property.
Because it’s not just about finding a list of homes. It’s finding out what the street is like, it’s looking at whether the aspect is good for the light, whether the yard works for the kids.
It’s all the little things that make the difference between a house and a home.
We know homes from the ground up
With a background in civil engineering, we know what to look for – from the ground up. We can see at a glance the renovations that aren’t up to code, the drainage issues that are being glossed over, the dodgy walls should be load bearing. The ability to find these issues either saves you the headache of a dud property, or gives us stronger terms to negotiate on your behalf.